Do we really need yet another marketing tool given the overcrowded Martech (marketing tech) space? That was the big question on my mind when I sat down to talk to Andrus Purde about his latest startup, Outfunnel. Andrus was head of marketing at Pipedrive
- [1:22] What is the pain that Outfunnel is trying to solve and who is your target market?
- [3:28] Can you tell me a little about your journey to starting Outfunnel?
- [4:30] How did you validate the problem you were solving?
- [8:03] How did you determine if the problem is a feature or something you can build a business around?
- [9:22] What are the challenges you’re facing in entering a mature market?
- [10:12] How did you get the first 500 customers?
- [15:51] From a sales perspective, what should founders do to help scale the pipeline and create a more scalable business?
- [18:53] What do you think are the key metrics to track for marketing and sales alignment?
- [25:13] How did you come up with pricing for Outfunnel?
- [26:11] How do you work with large platforms?
Alchemy by Rory Sutherland