Does investing in refugee entrepreneurs make sense?
Charlie is co-founder and Partnerships Director at TERN, The Entrepreneurship Refugee Network, an ambitious social enterprise that believes you can empower refugees to thrive through the power of thei
- 1:55] - Journey to founding TERN
- [4:49] - Refugee problem is a global problem. By the numbers.
- [7:08] - Are refugees are burden to the host country?
- [9:85] - The Rwanda Refugee plan - will it work?
- [21:39] - UK’s support for refugees - asylum seekers vs resettlement
- [28:28] - TERN support for refugees
- [31:45] - Top three businesses started by refugee entrepreneurs and their main challenges
Refugee market place, Anka
Ben and Jerry’s support page