In this episode I sit down with Daniel Epstein to find out more about how Unreasonable supports growth-equity entrepreneurs scale and what criteria they look for in the entprepreneurs they select. The Unreasonable group has a unique model of bringing to
- [1:45] - What were the events or people that shaped your journey to starting Unreasonable Group.
- [15:44] - What is Unreasonable Group and what is it not?
- [18:15] - What do you provide the entrepreneurs that their investors can’t? Can you share some examples of companies in your portfolio and how do you find them
- [31:16] - How has covid impacted your portfolio of companies and what are you doing to support them?
- [36:12] - How can entrepreneurs get in touch with your team, what is the application process?
- [36:59] - 3-steps to building culture in any company
Company: Unreasonable Group
Book: Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard