Jan Hugenroth, an ex-Mckinsey consultant turned entrepreneur, is building a no-code solution that allows organizations to automate the remaining manual processes that exists today outside of project management and ERP tools. They have attracted seed inve
About Next Matter
- [4:16] - What does Next Matter do? Can you share a few use cases?
- [6:45] - How does Next Matter differ from other project management tools?
- [9:08] - Are no coding tools realistic for large companies with complex and unique processes?
- [13:59] - What trends do you see for how the future of work will evolve?
Building your company
- [17:58] - How do you position Next Matter effectively in the prospect’s mind?
- [19:52] - How do you get people to actually pay for yet another tool that is going to help them with coordination and collaboration?
- [22:02] - How did you decide on the specific use cases to work on? How did you focus your team on the right manual processes to digitize?
- [24:43] - When raising funding, what was your approach to pitching investors?
- [32:00] - What is your advice on hiring your first 10 people?
Book recommendations:Hard things about hard things by Ben HorowitzThe Swarm - A novel of the deep by Frank Schӓtzing