Did you know that only 14% of what we put in recycling bins actually gets recycled?
Well, my guest today is Mikela Druckman Founder & CEO of Greyparrot whose mission is to improve recycling efficiency using AI.
Founded in 2019, Greyparrot has been r
- [2:02] - What led you to start Greyparrot and what did you do in your early stage?
- [10:47] - How did you figure out who your buyer in the value chain is?
- [12:17] - What was your process for validating the problem statement? What did you do well and what could you do better?
- [20:19] - How did you fund the venture in the early stages? What was your funding journey like?
- [25:39] - How did you find your first few customers, beyond your network?
- [29:28] - What are you most proud of accomplishing thus far?
- [30:33] - How did you deal with any self-doubt and overall stress?
- [33:00] - What are some steps you have taken to keep the business going as you take time to have a baby? What advice would you give to others
Donut Economics by Kate Raworth