Rav has held a number of executive positions in various Enterprise Software companies over the last 20 years, most recently at Slack where he founded the global Customer Success team. In this episode we discuss how to structure, incent and align customer
Links:Rav DhaliwalRav’s blog on MediumResources recommendedThe InSide Scoop
- [01:13] - What is customer success and what is it not?
- [06:32] - How do you align an organization to make customer success everyone’s business?
- [19:20] - When is the right time to introduce usage telemetry and analytics in an organization?
- [20:58] - How do you hire the customer success leader?
- [25:13] - What should your customer success organization should be based upon? [26:55] - How do you set up Customer success metrics or incentive system?
- [31:33] - How do you structure CS teams to align with the farming/account expansion vs purely engagement and customer satisfaction?
- [37:15] - What are the common mistakes companies make when it comes to customer success?
- Podcast on tools and technologyCreating Customer Success
- Podcast by Daniel Cattini and Alex TrumanCustomer Success
- Book by Dan Steinman, Nick Mehta and Lincoln Murphy