Today I am talking to Safia Quereish - founder of CLUBZERØ. Safia went from being an architect to founding a company that reimagines how to create a zero-waste, circular economy by making it really easy for consumers and businesses to use recyclable pack
- [2:02] What inspired you to start CLUBZERØ?
- [6:42] How did you determine the market opportunity and feasibility?
- [10:37] How has your background in architecture helped you become an entrepreneur?
- [15:16] How did you prioritize what to do in the early days?
- [24:35] In 2018 and 2019 you were raising money, but had also had a baby. How was that experience and what would you say to other women entrepreneurs?
- [30:38] I’ve heard you say that confidence is your superpower. Where do you get your confidence from?
Contact info: Hello@clubzero.co
Or download the ClubZero App