I really enjoyed talking to Stephan. He has such an interesting and diverse background having been an investment banker, an entrepreneur, a CEO, past Chairman of European Venture Finance Network, advisor to various organizations Said Business School to n
- [1:28] - Which of the various roles you have had - consultant, entrepreneur, board member, CEO, investor, and now VC - have you enjoyed the most, and why?
- [4:14] - What is “Indico powered by Google Startups” initiative?
- [9:10] - How can European VCs get better at identifying the next big Airbnb or Uber in Europe?
- [14:50] What is the Portuguese startup scene like? Where are the opportunities in Portugal?
- [17:54] - What are some of the areas of opportunity Indico Capital is focusing on?
- [21:35] - How can Europe make its startup ecosystem better? What is still missing to produce more successful startups out of Europe?
- [29:30] - What do entrepreneurs need to have before they look for seed or Series A funding from your point of view
- [35:18] - What are the top 5 lessons or advice you would have for entrepreneurs?
Linkedin: Anita Moorthy