Welcome to the first episode of the march women’s series!
In this episode, I sat down with Caroline Noublanche, Co-Founder and CEO of the world’s first virtual fertility startup called Apricity. Caroline is an experienced entrepreneur, who before launc
- [1:00] How did you go from founding a mobile development company to founding Apricity?
- [15:08] What were some of the challenges you faced when you started this company?
- [16:34] Do you cover the entire fertility process or only parts of it?
- [17:08] How do you measure success in a company like yours?
- [18:51] Where all is Apricity available?
- [22:18] What trends do you foresee for fertility that are hopeful for those wanting to have kids?
- [26:31] How did you establish trust?
Being a women entrepreneur
- [28:30] What are some mistakes you’ve made and what have you learned from them?
- [31:43] Could you give some practical advice on how to balance being a CEO and having a family with kids?
- [33:53] How do you gain respect and equality when working with an older male colleague?
- [36:40] How did you bring about gender balance in your company?
My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
Betty by Tiffany McDaniel