Another fantastic and wisdom-filled interview with Jonathan Cherki, founder and CEO of Contentsquare. Contentsquare is a global leader providing experience analytics for over 700 clients, including American Express, Best Buy, Dell, Ikea, LVMH, T-Mobile
- [1:05] - Childhood and background that contributed to your entrepreneurial drive
- [3:21] - What led you to see an opportunity in digital UX analytics?
- [5:06] - What does Contentsquare do?
- [6:39] - How is Contentsquare different from Hotjar, Google Analytics etc?
- [8:13] - How does consumer behaviour differ between regions based on the data you are seeing?
- [9:48] - What did you do in the early days that laid the foundation for future growth. And is there anything you would do differently?
- [11:57] - How did you determine your average sale price in your early days?
- [13:33] - What were some of the biggest failures in your early days and what did you learn from it?
- [15:22] - Journey of Contentsquare: What is your philosophy on funding? How did you decide when to raise money and how much?
- [20:59] - What advice would you give entrepreneurs looking to raise money?
- [22:13] - How do you determine the priority and sequencing of conflicting goals of maximizing revenue, maximizing profits, maximizing market share, maximizing wallet, share.
- [24:51] - How do you do your annual planning?
- [26:18] - How do you integrate companies successfully? What did you learn from your two integrations?
- [28:58] - What do we need to do in Europe to have more startups and unicorns come out of Europe?
- [31:10] - When should you go direct to US from your home country?
Links:Book recommendation: The Hard thing about hard things by Ben HorowitzBook recommendation: High Growth Handbook by Elad Gil
If you like the podcast, please leave a review!
And follow me on:Linkedin: Anita MoorthyTwitter: @anitamirchi, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org